Sunday, June 19, 2011

Movie Night



The same day we went to the airshow, Chiton and I decided to check out Coldwater's movie theatre. It operates every Satuday and Sunday with an 8pm showing each night. They play current movies, with the same movie shown both nights. I spoke with one of the owners (who was working the concession stand), and she told me that they received a tax credit in order to restore the building. It's beautiful on the inside, with a pressed tin ceiling and stage in front of the screen. There's a balcony, but it was closed the night we went to the show. We saw the cartoon movie "Rio," and had a good time. The theatre was full of mostly kids, but they were all well-behaved. The little girl sitting next to me did spill her whole water bottle on the floor by accident, but thankfully I didn't get wet!

(Thanks, http://signal9.yolasite.com/resources/RioPoster.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment