Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Big Prank


This picture was taken at the Kansan Pueblo Nuevo restaurant in Greensburg. The boys were hungry so we stopped here on the way out of town. We walked in a little after 9pm and asked if they were still open. The staff told us to come on in, so we did. Later we realized that they actually close at 9pm. Chiton had just gotten a refill on his big glass of Coke when he started telling a story and knocked the ENTIRE cup into Jessica's lap. There was a huge mess so I told the waitress I'd clean it up.

Later, the manager came over and asked for my name. I thought he was mad at us for making them stay late and making such a big mess. As it turns out, they boys told him it was my birthday when I had gone to the bathroom! Soon, all the staff was singing "Happy Birthday" and the manager brought me a big bowl of fried ice cream with whipped cream on top. I was in total shock! The manager scooped up some whipped cream and acted like he was going to feed it to me, but instead put it all over my face! It went all up my nose and everywhere! The whole group was dying laughing!

We took a picture with all of the waitstaff right before they left, and they all hugged me and said Happy Birthday. They were so sweet, I just couldn't break the news that it wasn't my birthday!

(Although, my half birthday is in only 2 days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment